Careers - Job Details
Job Status - Open
- The JEE Developer/Analyst designs, develops, modifies, configures, debugs and evaluates application programs for functional business areas. Programs include interfaces, conversions, and enhancements.
- Analyzes existing applications and systems and formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, logical database design, performs coding and tests/debugs programs.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis as defined in the IT Methodology, in collaboration with business analyst and other project team members.
- Consult with front business and technical groups to meet business needs.
- Modify and configure applications/systems as specified in the requirements and/or technical design document.
- Provide on-call support for production systems, integration applications and timely solutions.This include 24/7 support on rotation basis(Must).
- 5 years of JEE Development on Weblogic Server 10.3g or higher.
- Experience in JWS, EJB 3.0 , JMS development and support.
- Strong understanding of XML and XML namespaces.
- Strong understanding of WSDL’s.
- Experience with the use of proxies with SOAP or REST transports.
- Experience with the use of proxies with WS Security.
- Experience with asynchronous and synchronous interfaces.
- Experience in developing Transformation logic using XQuery or XSLT.
- Experience with Maven, Jenkins and Junit.
- Experience using SOAP UI and unit testing of web services.
- Excellent Communication and Analytical skills.
Technical - Must Have :
- Oracle WLS 10g or higher.
- Web Services –SOAP,Restful,WSDL,XSD,JSON
- Java EE –JAX-WS,JAXB.EJB,MDB,JMS
- Database knowledge – database invocation from J2EE programs (JDBC). Simple SQL statements.
- Security certificates handling and basic knowledge in Protocols.
- Eclipse, Clear Case, SOAP UI.
Technical - Desired :
- OSB or ALSB
- Depth knowledge in Security Protocols
- Database: Oracle, MS SQL
- Fulltime,Contract - W2,Contract - 1099,Contract - Corp-to-corp
- 12 Months+
Location - San RamonApply Now
Last Updated - 2017-12-12 19:31:40