Careers - Job Details
Job Status - Open
The overall scope will be for the team to perform Analyze, Design, Unit Test, Functional Test, Configuration, Mentoring, and Deploy activities of Gas Logging System and Community Pipeline Safety Initiative projects.
- Perform various analysis and design activities for the Gas Logging System project and Community Pipeline Safety Initiative.
- Utilize technical knowledge and expertise related to IT Gas Technology Application system portfolio to support development, unit testing, functional test, test planning, and environment configuration.
- Use QA management tools and internal systems to support documentation of test activities, inputs, outputs, and test results.
- Design, implement, and execute functional and regression tests to ensure that software, systems, and services meet standards against defined functional and non-functional requirements.
- As needed, develop and document test plans, test cases, test scripts, test results, and other relevant test documentation, as dictated by the projects.
- As needed, mentor and lead development team to help the success of GLS and CLSI projects.
Minimum 6 yrs of Experience.
Job Description :
The following deliverables are broken down by phase of IT Project Methodology as deemed appropriate for the services that are included as part of this Time and Materials (T&M) request. All of these deliverables will be completed in coordination with the project team across various strategic projects and milestones .
- Support overall roadmap development to define the nature and delivery of future functionality and capability of the GLS and CLSI initiatives.
- Completion of Plan/Analyze deliverables in accordance with applicable development methodology including:
- Detailed Functional Requirements.
- Traceability Matrix.
- Business Process Design.
- Test Plan.As needed, High-Level Logical Data Model
- Enterprise solution overview document.
- Functional specifications for any developments/enhancements required for the solution.
- Detailed Technical Design Document.
- Updates to previously created documents as per Methodology.
- Participate in Project Success Check
- Code Development to System Design Specification and Business Requirements.
- Develop and update system configuration document.
- As appropriate, input into data conversion strategy and delivery but not ownership of data.
- Initial Unit Test of Models and Scripts in accordance with IT Methodology used for the projects.
- Updates to previously created documents as per Methodology
Test Results Reports / Documentation, Application Run Book,
Deployment Plan, Migration Plan :
- Support System, Integration and Performance Testing.
- Support Business User Testing as applicable.
- Updates to previously created documents as per Methodology Input into training programs but not responsibility thereof.
- Support creating of Deployment Plan / Guide.
- Enterprise Change Design.
- Participate in Project Success Check.
- Document Test Results.
- Operational Readiness Test Plan
- Participate in Deployment activities such as:
- Go Live Report.
- Operational Cut-Over.
- Go/No-Go signoff.
- As needed, mentor development team to ensure successful deployment and operations of the project.
- Fulltime,Contract - W2,Contract - 1099,Contract - Corp-to-corp
- 12 Months +
Location - San Ramon,CAApply Now
Last Updated - 2017-10-16 20:05:16