Careers - Job Details
JEE webservices Support Analyst
Job Status - Open
The JEE webservices Support Analyst designs, develops, modifies, configures, debugs and evaluates webservices application programs for functional business areas. Programs include interfaces, conversions, and enhancements. Analyzes existing applications and systems and formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, logical database design, performs coding and tests/debugs programs. Consult with front business and technical groups to meet business needs. Modify and configure applications/systems as specified in the requirements and/or technical design document. Provide on-call support for production systems, integration applications and timely solutions.
- 5+ years of JEE Development preferably on Weblogic Server 10.3g or higher
- Experience in Angular, EJB 3.0 , JMS development and support
- Strong understanding of REST webservices
- Experience with the use of SOAP services and WSDLs
- Experience with Maven, Jenkins and Junit.
- Experience using SOAP UI and unit testing of web services
- Excellent Communication and Analytical skills
- Web Services
- SOAP, RESTful
- Java EE
- Database knowledge – database invocation from J2EE programs (JDBC). Simple SQL statements.
- Security certificates handling and basic knowledge in Protocols
- Eclipse, Clear Case, SOAP UI
- Maven, Jenkins
- Oracle WLS 10g or higher
- OSB nbsp;
- Fulltime,Contract - W2,Contract - 1099,Contract - Corp-to-corp
- 12 Months+
Location - San Ramon,CAApply Now
Last Updated - 2017-12-13 19:22:43